Hoffman Brown Company Named One Of Best Places To Work In Los Angeles

Hoffman Brown Company Named One Of Best Places To Work In Los Angeles

Share This:

For the third year, Hoffman Brown gets recognized as a great place to work.

We know that work is, quite frankly, work. Even if you absolutely love your job, you’ll likely still have those mornings when you would rather relax in bed. That being said, we want to minimize those mornings as much as possible, and that’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves to making Hoffman Brown Company a great place to work.

It’s paying off! On August 19th, we were named one of the best places to work in Los Angeles! This is the third time Hoffman Brown Company has received this recognition from Best Companies Group.

In order to determine the top workplaces in our area, Best Companies Group uses a two-part survey process. The first portion evaluates what the business has put in place to better their workplace, from policies to practices. This evaluation of the business’s intentions makes up 25 percent of each workplace’s score. The other 75 percent comes from actual employee surveys, during which staff members have the chance to relay their on-the-ground experience with their employer. Combined, these scores give Best Companies Group a clear picture of which businesses are making an effort to be a good place to work, and which are actually succeeding.

COVID-19 Update:

The Coronavirus, officially COVID-19, has become a global health emergency. One of the measures Hoffman Brown Company has taken to keep our CLIENTS and Teammates safe was to design a complete virtual work environment. For the foreseeable future, our colleagues will be conducting business virtually to avoid any disruption in our ability to serve you. These measures are based on the CDC’s guidance and will evolve with the situation. Please know that we are fully functional, available and look forward to being of service.