Make A Huge Difference At No Cost To Yourself
If you have been looking for a way to make a difference, look no further! With a small amount of your time and a small amount of your blood, you can save a life. Giving blood is one of the most effective ways to make a difference in your community. Here are just a few reasons why you should sign up to give blood.
- Your blood donation can save up to three lives!
- Someone needs a blood transfusion every three minutes, yet only 4 percent of the population donates blood.
- In order to meet the local needs, 500 pints of blood needs to be collected every single day. Most communities have to import 20 percent of their blood or more.
- Giving blood is 100 percent safe. Your body will fully replace the blood you donate in 24 hours.
- It is free! Donating is a great way to make an impact that will not cost you any of your hard earned money.
- 20 percent of the people who receive blood transfusions are children.
- If you gave just three times a year, you could help put an end to blood shortages.
Are you ready to give a small part of your day to make this tremendous impact? Mark your calendar for Monday, March 30th. Between 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., the Bloodmobile Bus will be at 5000 Van Nuys Boulevard. Sign up ahead of time here and use the donor group code HBC. As a thank you for donating, you can choose either a free pint of Baskin Robbins ice cream or free admission for 2 at the Laugh Factory.
If you have any questions about the upcoming blood drive and how you can get involved, contact Hoffman Brown Company in Sherman Oaks, California. After you give blood to serve your community’s health, who is taking care of your own health? For the health insurance coverage your body needs and deserves, call us today!